Kyle, TX has a population of over 28,016 according to the 2010 census. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the entire state of Texas. It is home to many famous individuals, including: Katherine Anne Porter, Fitzhugh Andrews, Helen Michaelis, Edwin Jackson Kyle, and Brandon Darby. Many people today are choosing to call Kyle home due to its proximity to the booming city of Austin. There are numerous job opportunities, healthcare options, schools, and more, which make the town a very attractive place to live and raise a family.
Homeowners here want to have a comfortable home throughout every season of the year. If your home feels hot, humid, and miserable, it is likely because you have a broken air conditioner that needs to be repaired or replaced. It is recommended by Energy Star for homeowners to get their cooling system replaced if it's older than 10 years. If a repair is all that is needed, our dependable team of AC professionals will be able to help.
It is not uncommon for customers to ask us after we have performed our repair work about what they can do to keep their unit in better shape so that it runs more efficiently. Listed below are some maintenance guidelines that were created by the EPA.
1. Be sure that the condenser coils are clean. Dirt on the coils can prevent your cooling system from working like it should, and this may make certain rooms or levels of your home feel much warmer than they should be. This can also cause premature breakdown of the entire unit.
2. Check your unit's refrigerant levels. Low refrigerant or too much can cause your unit to run more ineffiently, thus causing you to have skyrocketing energy bills each month and a very warm and uncomfortable home!
3. Clean and adjust blower components. This can help to prevent some types of air flow problems that could ultimately reduce your cooling system's efficiency by up to 15%.
4. Replace your air filters regularly. You should be changing your dirty air filter at least one time per month. This can help to lower energy costs and prevent damage to your cooling system.
5. Be sure that the thermostat is working properly. There are some thermostats that require batteries to run properly or to show a display. Be sure that you are regularly checking the batteries to make sure they are charged, or to see if new ones are needed.
Additionally, you can call our trusted AC repair crew to perform regular maintenance on your unit. This may involve more complex techniques, including: tightening electrical connections, lubricating moving parts, checking and inspecting the condensate draine, inspecting at the thermostat, and checking controls on the system itself.
To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment, please feel free to give us a call today.
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood